We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
- If you wish to cancel your account before end of your term you can directly do it in Kea’s Payments section requiring cancellation. Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month or year, depending upon the type of agreement you entered into at the moment of subscription. Please review Kea Payment section to check which subscription method you did chose.
- You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however Kea does not refund any fees in that case
- If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Kea service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Kea may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is canceled mid-month.
15 DAY NO OBLIGATION CANCELLATION
Kea offers SaaS service to companies under a 14-day no obligation cancellation policy – free trail. The no obligation cancellation begins immediately upon account activation. The 14-day no obligation cancellation period only applies to new customers and does not apply to existing customers that have a subscription plan. Kea will also not honor a free trial period for customers who were once paying subscribers, cancelled, and then decided to re-instate their subscription to Kea.
At any time during the 14-day Frer Trail, potential subscriber (customer) can cancel their account and no charge will be made. In order to continue using SaaS after the 14-day no obligation cancellation and Free Trail period, you will be automatically be put to continue to your selected payment plan.
MONTHLY BILLING,CANCELLATION, AND REFUND POLICIES
Kea charges and collects in advance for use of the SaaS service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, Kea will calculate a pro-rated amount with the first payment due on signing.
All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by choosing cancellation in Kea Payment section. Customers will receive an email from Kea confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been cancelled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties. The fees that Kea charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer's agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer's responsibility. The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle. With regards to downgrades on a subscription, Kea does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
Estas políticas fueron actualizadas el 30 de marzo de 2022